Friday, December 15, 2017

Thu - Dec 14/17

Beginning to get a little bit normal. The TV was set to wake us up at 7:30 a.m. allowing us to relax a bit while listening to the morning news.

Then it was up and breakfast. Cereal again.

We headed off together to the Craft Building. Charlotte with her new quilting project and I with my computer.

I went next door to the Lounge Room to use the Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, I was "Kicked Out". Ladies were doing their exercises. They forgot to put the sign on the door denying entry. I had to go back to the Craft Room to use that Wi-Fi.

Charlotte's start to her project meant she spent 3 hours cutting fabric. I spent the same amount of time trying to download required programs for the computer.

Tom, from Michigan, arrived at room. He may have seen our car and stopped in to say "Hi." Tom (and Chris) were the first RVers we met at the park when we arrived 5 years ago. They were more than helpful and really epitomize what RVing is all about. We are thankful for their friendship. Tom helped pass the time as I downloaded, catching me up on events.

At noon we departed for lunch, as did everyone else. After lunch in the Motorhome we continued unpacking, sorting and then both just rested.

I spent most of the afternoon and evening working to get the computer set up and preparing it for doing the blog. My phone can now be used as a "Hotspot" and I am using it as my internet source until I run out of data.

Last evening was spent purchasing and printing our tickets to entertainment while we are here. We now have reserved seating for "The 5th Dimension, The Association, Pat Boone, Lou Christie, The Shirelles, Blood, Sweat & Tears, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap and Ricky Nelson Remembered (Tribute featuring his two sons) at various venues in the Villages or at The Orange Blossom Opry. For the moment we passed on other shows like B.J. Thomas, The Diamonds, Bobby Bare and others as we saw them last year. We may still decide to go to some of these shows later on.

By the time I was done Stephen Colbert had started on TV. That was it.


No comments: