Thursday, January 12, 2017


Wed - 11 Jan/17

Another great day - going up to mid-70's F.


I dropped Charlotte off at the Craft Room and parked the car outside. Charlotte put the sewing machine in the car trunk so she could use it later if she finished today's craft.


I took my computer to the Lodge next door to use the Wi-Fi to update the previous blog entries for this year with pictures.

I don't have enough data on my phone account to use it for a hotspot so I will try to publish a blog for each day by the next morning using the park Wi-Fi Hotspot.

Charlotte finished her craft work early. She got the sewing machine from the car trunk and continued working on another project. At noon she came to tell me she was returning to the motorhome to make sandwiches for lunch. I remained to work on updating previous blogs.

I finally finished all the updates and returned to the motorhome in time to have my lunch - for supper. It was a full 9-5 day. At least the blogs are now up to date.

I then printed out copies of the updated blogs.

Nothing else is on the agenda for today. A regular TV evening - then bed.

No comments: