Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thu - 26 Jan/17

The high humidity meant we didn't see the sun until after 10 a.m. It took that long to burn off the moisture. Today will hit 80 F; but the rain chances will increase from the afternoon onward. Then a cold front will drop the temps to the mid-60's F for a few days with the night time lows going down to the low-40's F. It will remain that way for about a week.

The usual morning for Crafts. After I parked and helped Charlotte into the Craft Room with her sewing machine I took the computer to The Lodge and spent all morning frustrated. A new update (Audials One) just would not install properly.


I did not get any of the projects using the internet done. Charlotte arrived earlier than usual. She had almost finished the Canada 150th Pattern. Just needs a little ironing then a border will be added. I gave her the key for the car. She put the sewing machine in the trunk and walked back to the RV.

 
Lunch was almost ready by the time I got there. It was a favourite: Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie.

We did a repeat of this morning for 1 p.m. This time Charlotte didn't need her sewing machine. This afternoon she would be helping Martha show others how to do "Paper Piecing". I returned to The Lodge to do the computer stuff I didn't get done this morning.


Charlotte finished and headed back to the RV by 2 p.m. I stayed in The Lodge to work on the computer. No luck on Audials so I began doing other work. I download the WKMG Pinpoint Weather App for my iPhone. It will show weather/storms at any location in Florida that they cover.


Then I updated my Audible files in the FileDrawer Program I designed.


It took until 6 p.m. for me to make program it so I could add Series Title/Series # info for the Audible audio books in my library. I will have to add this info at another Internet Session in The Lodge.

I then packed up and returned to the RV.

Supper was hot dogs - yummy,

Another TV evening starting with Jeopardy to end the day.


No comments: