Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday - 14 Dec/15

We slept in a bit this morning since there was no events scheduled.

Charlotte went to crafts for 1 p.m. while I started to straighten up the outside compartments. This had been overdue because of the pantry construction.

I had to delay once again as I received a call from the insurance company concerning the windshield replacement. The information I forwarded to my insurance agent was not all forwarded to the insurance company. As a result they were confused by what they received.

It took the better part of an hour and a half to get it straightened out due to dropped phone calls and slow internet connections.

Charlotte returned just as I finished. The fabric Christmas Decoration she made was really neat.


I went back outside and finished the current compartment arrangements. Still more to be done. At least I managed to get the wood and pantry building hardware and tools put away.

Charlotte continued to work on the fabric Christmas Balls. They are so pretty!

This is a slow news day. We will find movies to watch if too many TV programs are replaced by Christmas Specials. That's it for today.


No comments: