Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Wed - 8 Feb/17

The storm came through as scheduled at around 1 p.m. Heavy rain and thunderstorms throughout the night. It finally cleared by early morning and it was dry why we resumed our usual mid-week morning routine. Temps will hit mid-80's F today with a 20% chance of showers.

We both needed the rest yesterday. Even though we are up at 7 a.m. we will probably run only at "half speed" today.


I drove Charlotte to the Craft Room as usual for a Wednesday morning. Before taking the computer to The Lodge I used my Wiper Blade Squeegee to clear off the raindrops that remained on the car from the night storms. The heavy continuous rain did an excellent job of washing the car. It only takes a few minutes to wipe the car dry with the squeegee - wouldn't be without it.


I ordered a new updated version through Amazon. It now has a small blade on the end for getting into tiny spaces.

I then spent the remainder of the morning working on updating my FileDrawer Database Program Design.

I updated all internet items early. I put the computer in the Del Sol then went into the Craft Room to tell Charlotte I was walking back to the motorhome and that I would check the mail on the way.

I made Turkey Pot Pie for lunch today and had it ready for Charlotte when she arrived after crafts.


The Picnic Placemats (2 of each style) are really neat. They hold a place setting and plates and fold to a quarter of their open size.

The afternoon would just be an odd-job day around the RV. We still need the rest.

A regular TV evening to end the day.



No comments: