Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Monday - 22 Feb/16

Up and on our way South to OMS (Olde Mill Stream RV Resort) in Umatilla, FL by 5:45 a.m.

Hwy 401 from home to Ivy Lea Bridge to the USA. I-81 to I-66 (East). US-17 through Warrenton, VA (using the By-Pass then the "Flyover" to Fredericksburg, VA) to I-95 South.

Clear travelling all the way to our planned destination at the Super 8  (S. Crater Road location) in Petersburg, VA. Easy on and off. We like Super 8 for the 6 a.m. (serve yourself) breakfast.

I choose to travel longer today in order to get past Richmond, VA. This way  we wouldn't be in a morning rush hour through Richmond. Going around Richmond (I-295 East towards I-64 direction) is the best way to by-pass Richmond.

We walked across the parking lot to Pizza Hut for supper.

We were asleep by 9 p.m.

No comments: