Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tue - 18 Mar/14

Hopefully the rain is over. Still amazed how the sandy soil soaked up the 3 inches of rain - as if it hadn't even fallen - that's Florida! We will be back to the nice weather until the start of next week.

The guys (aka Liz, Nick and Marty) went out for breakfast. Charlotte and I are still full from last night's Pizza feast so we passed.


On their return the guys put on their roller blades and went skating throughout the park. They met Charlotte on her way back from the Arts and Crafts building.

The guys are now off to Mt. Dora to explore the nature boardwalk at Gilbert Park.


While they were gone I worked on refinishing the RV headlight lens covers. They were completely opaque from weathering.


Now they are a little cleaner! I think I will have better night vision.

I used a 3M Lens Renewel System Kit. It contains everything needed except the drill, water and paper towels. Maybe tomorrow I will renew the Del Sol lights. They aren't really too bad - even after 19 years.

Tonight is my TV night so we will not go to the OMS park "Irish" entertainment this evening. Here, if you are a half hour early you are already 15 minutes late for an event - so why are celebrations like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day not held on the correct day? Puzzles me!


After Mt. Dora the guys went to Manny's Original Chophouse in Haines City, FL for supper after visiting Old Town in Kissimmee, FL

They arrived back at the RV just before 10 p.m.

We will all sleep good tonight.


No comments: