Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tue - 11 Mar/14

Low 80's F and partly cloudy. Rain coming in late this evening.

Liz (daughter) got her holiday request. Liz and family (Hubby Nick and Grandson Martin) will be visiting - they will arrive on Saturday. Yahoo!

Charlotte picked up the RV keys at the office and let them know we had returned. She also got some brochures for Liz and family.

Today is "Clean-up Day". Showers and laundry are on the agenda.


Our "Ladybugs" were all lined up in a row today on the dryers (and washers earlier). I made these magnetic "Bugs" to help me remember which units we were using. Not too bad here - needed in larger parks with a few dozen of each.

That will be it for today. We are still recovering from our 2 twelve hour driving days. It is my TV night so we will just relax and watch TV. Hopefully, I will be awake until 11 p.m.

Tomorrow we will start getting ready for my daughters visit this weekend.

No comments: