Monday, January 05, 2015

Mon - 5 Jan/15

Ooops! I had to update a few of the blogs. I was still putting /14 for the year.

Wow it's cold! Thin blood will do that to you when there is more than 20 degree drop in temp. After being 85 F yesterday it is only up to 62 F today. It has gone from sunny to overcast. Everyone is wearing jackets or sweaters when outside.


Drove Charlotte to crafts and then checked the mail (none).


I am trying to get the computer #2 to default to the headphone jack for audio so I can use the 3 cable connection (R/W/Y) for playback. The Yellow (Video) works fine; but no Audio (Red & White) unless I can get the computer to default to the headphone for sound. If I can I can hook it through the Video Controller and play through any of the 3 TVs.

Charlotte returned with 3 nice cards she made at today's craft lesson which was conducted by a guest instructor (Sandra Lewis Designs) from Eustis, FL.


Card 1 caption: It's Hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything!


Card 2 caption: Remember when "Hippie" meant a group of people....


Card 3 caption: It's Your Birthday and I must say "You Look Marvelous!". Charlotte did a great job; however, the birthday card reminded me of our friend Helene. Charlotte and I always look forward to her handcrafted cards that we receive from her and Ron on special occasions. Their creativity, uniqueness and intricacy go beyond great!

Bingo! At least I get to say it before we go. Based on past experience we probably won't win; but we have fun playing.


We met some wonderful folks from the Lower Peninsula. That means Michigan. Folks there are either "Uppers" or "Lowers", in reference to where they live on the peninsula that is the state of Michigan. (Factoid: If you are travelling from Windsor, ON to Detroit, MI you actually travel North).


As predicted - no luck! Ditto for the "Lowers".

We got back to the RV in time to finish the evening by watching the last half of Scorpion and then NCIS: Los Angeles. Charlotte had a treat in store: Popcorn with lots of real butter. Sinful - but good!



No comments: