Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sun., 3 Feb 13

We got up late. What can I say? It is Super Bowl (XLVII) Sunday so we decided to do nothing.

Charlotte made a great brunch. I looked for sightseeing items on the internet and Charlotte crocheted all afternoon.

Charlotte made my favourite Chip Dip:

Cream Cheese (Regular not Whipped)
Albacore Tuna (canned/drained)
(Everything in your amounts)

Eggbeater (or Blender) then add to taste:

Green Relish
Horseradish (regular not creamy)
(Drain juice from Relish and Horseradish to make thicker dip)
Lemon Juice

Enjoy! This is my traditional meal for important games - Grey Cup / Super Bowl / Stanley Cup

We will now dip as we watch the game. (Charlotte w/Veggies - Myself w/Chips)


I'm cheering for the underdog Baltimore Ravens; but
if the San Francisco 49ers win I wouldn't be upset. I just hope for a good game.

Now time for the game!

That's it for today.

No comments: